Assisted Living at Madison House
Are you seeking the personal care that Assisted Living communities offer but still want to stay active and live on your own schedule? Madison House in Norfolk offers freedom, dignity and security along with the personal care that we sometimes need. Our exceptional team members love where they work and strive to provide meaningful, personalized care and engagement that draws on a sense of purpose while enhancing their well-being.
Quality of Life
Madison House Assisted Living offers all the care that you may need plus the quality of life, sheer fun, and love that you may not have realized would be part of senior housing. Share your life story with us and our dedicated team will seek out ways to make every day your best day. What is your favorite recipe? Let our Executive Chef prepare it for you and you could share the story that makes that meal so meaningful to you. Is there a skill you always wanted to learn? Maybe you and your neighbors can learn together!
Learn more about how we could make every day your best day by checking out Oxford Senior Living's exclusive LEGACY Program.
“My former neighbor lives at Madison house. He has made some of the best friends he has ever had. He plays cards all the time.”
“My dad loves living here! And we love the staff—from the administrators, to the nurses & caregivers, to the maintenance team: Everyone is friendly, hard-working, and obviously really know and care for those who live there. Nothing but good things to say about the place and we are so thankful to have found it as we searched for assisted living options in Norfolk.”
- Chris C.
A Few of Our Amenities
- A beautifully landscaped and secure campus perfect for an afternoon stroll
- Let us pamper you in our barber & beauty salon
- Enjoy a good book or educational class in our library
- Nutritious snacks provided throughout the day
*some restrictions apply
Schedule a virtual tour today to learn and see more!
- Don’t fret with the housework. We’ll take care of your housekeeping and laundry
- Our caring team is available 24 hours a day to help with medication management, bathing and dressing or other personal needs like toileting and mobility assistance when and if you need them
- Utilities included*
- Emergency call system
For a full list of services, please contact us.